I became a therapist after my own struggles with stress, anxiety and panic attacks.
After experiencing just how powerful hydrotherapy is for myself I decided to leave my role as a senior IT professional and retrain. I wanted help other people who were going through a similar experience to that which I’d lived with for too many years.
It turns out to have been one of the best decisions that I have ever made. It’s so rewarding to help people move on and start living again.
Chances are that I’ve been where you are, or somewhere close to it. Add to that the extensive training that I’ve done, and continue to do, and I have a unique perspective that helps me to understand what it is that you are going through. That means that I might be able to help you.
I have the qualifications, the insurance, professional body membership and experience to support my work.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy. Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training – the course is recognised and certified under the National Occupational Standards.
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Pegasus NLP – full length, full syllabus NLP training.
- Diploma in advanced stress management. College of Integrated Therapies – Distinction.
- Diploma in smoking cessation. College of Integrated Therapies
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Master Practitioner.
- Emotional Transformation Practitioner.
- Additional hypnotherapy training in the areas of weight management,anxiety and pain management.
I am a member of and regulated by the General Hypnotherapy Register.
I hold professional indemnity and public liability insurance underwritten by Zurich insurance.